Open Data Kosovo is a civic-tech organization that uses technology to contribute towards good governance, transparency, and accountability. We contribute to the development of a local and vibrant tech scene though youth assignment with new and enabling technologies to problem-solve social issues. Open Data Kosovo has partnered with great local and international organizations such as Amnesty International, US State Department, UNDP, The Engine Room, ePaństwo Foundation to produce exciting and impactful products.
Objective of the assignment:
The objective of this assignment is to hire two (2) interns for a period of three (3) months starting in February. The internship will be full time or part time, depending on the needs of the organization and/or of the interns availability. The intern(s) will be engaged in the on-going projects of ODK, and will be subject of the project implementation activities. The internship offers a vibrant young working environment and significant opportunities to learn and grow. There is a high possibility of employment at the end of the internship depending upon the intern’s performance.
–Required qualification and skills
- Enrolled part/full time in university degree studies preferably in the field of Management, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Law and other relevant fields;
- Excellent writing, reading, listening and speaking skills in English and Albanian;
- Highly organised person, sets priorities, produces quality outputs, meets deadlines and manages time efficiently;
- Excellent communication skills and able to work well in teams and individually;
- Excellent presentation skills and ready to take on other range of tasks;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office programs & Google Drive apps.
–Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in project implementation including: organisation of events, preparation of attendance lists, booking conference rooms, making phone calls; meeting minutes, and the general coordination of the project workflow among others.
- Reports directly to the Project Coordinator
How to apply
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV and your motivation letter to the email address email@example.com, at latest by 26.01.2021 at 23:59. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for a short interview.