About OPEN DATA KOSOVO
Open Data Kosovo is a civic-tech organization that uses technology to contribute towards good governance, transparency, and accountability. We contribute to the development of a local and vibrant tech scene through youth engagement with new and enabling technologies to problem-solve social issues. Open Data Kosovo has partnered with great local and international organizations such as Amnesty International, US State Department, UNDP, EU, UNICEF, The Engine Room, EBRD etc., to produce exciting and impacting products. We are currently seeking a software development service to be engaged in our work with digital transformation.
We are looking for companies/individuals that provide services and are equipped with both front and back end programming skills. They would be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
The company/individual will be required to seek out a project from the conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
The ideal company/individual should be skilled in or familiar with:
- Developing front end website architecture;
- Designing user interactions on web pages;
- Developing back end website applications;
- Creating servers and databases for functionality;
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones;
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications;
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features;
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product;
- Designing and developing APIs;
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs;
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python and PHP, Ruby optional.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Please make all submissions to email@example.com with a Portfolio of your previous work
Application deadline: 15 January, 2021